Are you ready for the latest version of Windows? Microsoft has recently announced the release of Windows 12, the successor to Windows 11. With new features and improved performance, Windows 12 is set to revolutionize the way we use our PCs. In this article, we will explore the new features of Windows 12, system requirements, and how to upgrade from Windows 11.
New Features of Windows 12:
1. Enhanced User Interface: Windows 12 has an updated user interface that is more intuitive and user-friendly. The new Start menu is customizable and allows you to pin your favorite apps and files.
2. Improved Security: Windows 12 comes with improved security features that protect your data and privacy. The new Windows Hello feature allows you to log in using facial recognition or a fingerprint scanner.
3. Cloud Integration: Windows 12 integrates with the cloud, allowing you to access your files from anywhere and on any device.
4. Improved Multitasking: Windows 12 comes with a new virtual desktop feature that allows you to create multiple desktops and switch between them seamlessly. This is a great feature for multitasking and staying organized.
5. Faster Performance: Windows 12 is designed to run faster and more efficiently than its predecessors. This means faster boot times, quicker app launches, and improved overall performance.
System Requirements for Windows 12:
To run Windows 12, your PC must meet the following system requirements:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
– RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or more
– Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
– System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
– TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
– Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
– Display: 720p or greater resolution display
– Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features.
Upgrade Options for Windows 11 Users:
If you already have Windows 11 installed on your PC, upgrading to Windows 12 is easy. Microsoft offers a free upgrade for Windows 11 users, and you can upgrade your PC through the Windows Update feature. However, before upgrading, make sure your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 12.
In conclusion, Windows 12 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system and comes with new features, improved security, and faster performance. If you’re a Windows 11 user, upgrading to Windows 12 is easy and free. Just make sure your PC meets the system requirements before upgrading. With Windows 12, you can expect an improved user experience and better performance from your PC.