Please follow the below links for further information:
- Our Principles:
- We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information and we make sure that when we ask another organization to provide a service for us, they have appropriate security measures.
- We will try our best to be clear in all our dealings with you as to what information we will collect and how we will use it.
- We will use personal information only for the purpose it was collected, and will try our best to keep it confidential and delete it securely once the aforementioned purpose becomes invalid.
- What Information do we collect?
- Personally identifiable Information
- Neermai may collect personally identifiable information in some ways, including but not limited to, information you submit during subscription, or using any of the products / services offered by us.
- This may include your name, email address and other details which may be used for contacting you to and customizing the product / service experience for you.
- Non-personally Identifiable InformationNeermai may collect non-personally identifiable information whenever you access or interact with any of our products / services. Non-personal identification information may include the mobile or computers name, version, the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, the unique device ID of the mobile device, third party apps or website or service that referred you, language preference, location information, IP address, technical information and other similar information about the User.
- Sharing User’s Personal Information
- Neermai does not sell, rent, exchange or transfer any personally identifiable information collected by us to any third party except as described in this Policy. Neermai may however share generic / aggregated information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners or other third party for purposes such as research, study, promotion etc.
- Neermai will disclose personally identifiable information as and when required by law or litigation. It may also disclose personally identifiable information about the user if Neermai determines that such a step is essential for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- Neermai reserves the right to transfer personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of Neermai’s assets to any third party.
- Placing cookies also means that we can give you a customized experience that we believe may interest you depending on your past visits / usage of our products / services.